martes, 15 de marzo de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencial - Lunes 14 de marzo

Ejercicios de repaso para el examen del próximo día 16:


1.     Fill in the blanks with FUTURE SIMPLE, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE
a.     In 2100 cars ____________ (be) automatic
b.     The course ____________ (finish) in June
c.      Look! It ____________ (be) sunny today
d.     I promise I ______________(visit) you next time

2.     Fill in the blanks with a correct INTERROGATIVE PRONOUN
a.     _________ is your name? My name is Alice
b.     _______ do you go to work? By car
c.      ________ one do you prefer? Red or blue?
d.     ___________ children are there in the class? Twenty
e.     ___________ milk is there in the bottle? Not much
f.      ___________ is Peter? He is 43
g.     _____________ do you go to the dentist? Once a year
h.     __________ your sister? In Madrid
i.       ____________ is your exam? Tomorrow
j.       ____________ are you so happy? – Because I won the lottery


3.     Choose a correct MODAL VERB:
a.     Ok, you ____________ (CAN/MAY) go to the party, but don’t come late.
b.     My sister _____________ (CAN/COULD) ride a bike when she was 5
c.      _____________ ( CAN/MUST) you open the window?
d.     Excuse me, ___________ (MAY/SHOULD) I ask something?
e.     Peple in Spain ___________ (MUSTN’T/SHOULDN’T) drive a car if they are not 18
f.      Susan ______________ (SHOULD/SHOULDN’T) eat sweets she has too much weigh
g.     If you are ill you _______________ (MAY/SHOULD) go to the doctor.
h.     I ________________ (CAN/MAY) not go out today, don’t make plans for me
i.       She ______________ (MUSTN’T/MUST) get up early tomorrow for work
j.       Sorry, I _____________ (CAN’T/COULDN’T) do my homework, can you help me?

4.     Write these sentences in negative and interrogative:

a.     The show starts at 5




b.     You will be a doctor





c.      The are going to sleep

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario