miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Inglés 1 DIST - Martes 8 de marzo

En clase estuvimos haciendo ejercicios con el verbo ser.

Pincha aquí para ver los apuntes sobre este verbo.

Practica con estos ejercicios:

1. Write the short form of the verb // Escribe la forma abreviada del verbo:

a. I am a goo student
b. She is a nurse
c. They are in London
d. It is a very a nice car
e. I am not at home
f. He is not 23
g. Paula and Alice are not friends


2. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb TO BE // Escribe la forma correcta del verbo ser:

a. They ________ in America
b. Saul and Peter ________ students
c. I ________ at school
d. My friend Alice ________ very pretty
e. _______ you a teacher? No, I ______ not.
f. ________ Mary Spansih? Yes, she ________
g. ________ your parents American? No, they ________
h. My name ________ John


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario