miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencia - Miércoles 2 de marzo

Esta es la 1ª lectura que tendréis que entregar para conseguir el 20% de la nota. Podéis entregarla por mail, tiching.com o en mano al profesor.

NEXT YEAR

-       Tony, what are you going to study next year?
-       I really don’t know, Alice. I like Sciences, you know, but I think that Biology or Physics are really difficult at University.
Perhaps I’ll try to work during a year and then decide what to study. What about you?
-       Well, I love languages, so I’m going to to study Chinese.
-       Wow! And where are you going to study?
-       At Oxford University in the first year, then perhaps I’ll travel to China for a year, to Beijing
-       Chinese must be a very difficult language
-       Yes, but I really like it and love the Chinese culture.
-       Do you have any Chinese friends?.
-       Yes, I do have some. My father has business in China and I know a lot of Chinese people
-       Ok, that’s interesting. So you can help at your father’s business if you learn Chinese
-       That’s it!
-     Ok, Alice, good luck then!
-   Thanks, Tony.

Answer these questions:
1.  Is Tony going to study next year?
2.   What is he going to do?
3.   What does Alice like?
4.   What is she going to study?
5.   Where is she going to study?
6.   Is she going to travel somewhere?
7. Why does she know a lot of Chinese people?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario