miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

Inglés 2 Presencial - Martes 8 de marzo

Ejercicios de repaso para el examen del lunes 14 de marzo:

1.     Fill in the blanks with THERE IS//THERE ARE in affirmative, negative or interrogative
a.     ____________ two trees in the garden
b.     ____________ a cinema in your town?, No, ____________
c.      Is there a dog in the house? No, ___________
d.     ____________ any milk in the bottle

2.     Write CAN or CAN’T
a.     My grandfather is very old and he _________ walk very well
b.     _________ you open the window, please?
c.      _______ you help me? I ___________ do my homework
d.     _______ you close the door, please?

3.     Write the following DATES:
a.     3rd.Feb:
b.     5th Ap:
c.      12th Jun
d.     30th Aug
e.     31st Oct

4.     Complete the chart with the POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES

Personal Pronouns
Possessive Adjectives
I

You

He

She

It

We

You

They


5.     Fill in the blanks with a correct POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE
a.     I am Robert and this is ______ brother
b.     This is Brenda and this is ________ mother
c.      This is my brother’s house and this is ______ garden
d.     Alice, I really like _________ shoes!
e.     These are my friends. ________  names are John and Graham
f.      Villamayor is a small town. ______ population is 500 people
g.     My parents and I live here. This is ________ house

6.     Guess the missing word
a.     When it is __________ you can see the sun.
b.     When it is __________ people wear a coat.
c.      When it is __________ you can’t see the sun.
d.     When it is __________ you wear sunglasses.
e.     When it is __________ people need a raincoat
f.      When it is __________ you need to hold your hat.
g.     When it is __________ the countryside is white.
h.     When it is __________ people wear light clothes.
i.       My favourite ____________ is Spring
j.       What’s the ______________ like today? –It’s sunny and hot

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario