martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencial - Lunes 9 de mayo

Ejercicios de repaso para corregir en la siguiente clase:


  1. Fill in the blanks with WILL, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE
- Mary _______________ (study) Mathematics at University
- Your luggage is very heavy, I ___________ (help) you
- Maybe she ______________ (come) to you your party
- The course _________ (start) in September and __________ (finish) in June

2. Fill in the blanks with a correct MODAL VERB. Use CAN, COULD, MUST, MUSTN'T and SHOULDN'T

- _______ you pass me salt, please?
- Mary ___________ eat so many sweets, she has overweight
- People in Spain ___________ ride a motorcycle without a helmet on
- I __________ read when I was 4
- My parents ________ get up early for work everyday

3. Fill in the blanks with a correct INTERROGATIVE WORD

- ____________ people are there in the party? - Not many
- ____________ sugar do you put in your coffee? - Just one spoon
- _____________ is your sister? She is 24
- _____________ is Illescas from Madrid? - 27 Km
- ______________ do you go to the dentist? - Once a year

4. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS

- She was having breakfast when I ___________ (begin) to pack my luggage
- They __________ (break) the window while they were playing tennis
- Mary ____________ (find) my keys while I was looking for them
- What ______ you ________ (do)when I phoned you?
- When they arrived to the town it _____________ (rain) hard

5. Complete this irregular verb chart

Spanish
Present
Past
Participle
Think



Build



Drive




6. Complete these sentences with the verb in brackets in PASSIVE VOICE. Use PAST SIMPLE or PRESENT SIMPLE

- Literature _________________ (study) in this University
- English __________________ (speak) in this restaurant
- Breakfast ________________ (serve) at 8 o'clock
- This beautiful picture ____________ (paint) in 1654
- The hotel __________________ (build) in the 70's

7. Complete the missing word in these INDIRECT SPEECH sentences:
- "I know you are my friend" . Peter told me that (          ) (                ) I (                )  (                 ) friend
- "I will help you with your luggage". Tony told me that (             ) (             ) help me with (          ) luggage

8. Complete the sentences with the verb in brackets to make a correct CONDITIONAL SENTENCE
- If you invite her, she __________ (come) to your party
- If the train is late I _____________(not arrive) on time
- If you _____________ (not study) you won't pass the exam
- If he ______________ (love) you he will propose to you
- I won't tell anybody if you __________ (tell) me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario