martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencia - Lunes 16 de mayo

Ejercicios de repaso para el próximo miércoles:

1.    Fill in the blanks with WILL, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE(0’2 each)
·         Maybe I _____________(buy) a house
·         Mary ______________ (travel) to France next year
·         The train ____________ (leave) at 5 0’clock
·         Peter  promises he _____________ (marry) Mary
·         Look! That cycle ______________ (win)
2.    Fill in the blanks with a correct  MODAL VERB. Use CAN’T, SHOULD, MUST, MUSTN’T or MAY (0’2 each)
·         My parents _________ work tomorrow
·         People in Spain ____________ (drink) alcohol if they are not 18
·         You _____________ (go) to the dentist
·         It _________ (rain) tomorrow. Take your umbrella
·         I’m sorry, I _______ speak French
3.    Fill in the blanks with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN (0’2 each)
·         Sorry, Peter, I can’t understand _____
·         Your new book  is interesting, I like ____
·         Mary’s cats are wild. I don’t like _____
·         Mary likes Peter, but Peter doesn’t like _____
·         I phoned John, but John didn’t phone ______

4.    Fill in blanks with a correct INTERROGATIVE WORD (0’2 each)
·         ________ is Susan? She is 34
·         _____________ is Peter? He is in the garden
·         _____________ do you go to the dentist? Once a year
·         _________ are you sad? Because I failed my exam
·         ____________ water do you drink in a day?








5.    Complete the following verb chart (0’1 each + 0’1 for a full hit)

Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
PAST SIMPLE
(You / find)



PAST CONTINUOUS
(He / work)



PAST
PERFECT
(They / give)



6.    Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets and make a correct CONDITIONAL sentence (0’2 each)
·         If it snows I __________ (not go out)
·         She won’t go to your party if you _________ (not tell) her
·         If I win the lottery I ___________ (buy) a house
·         You ______________ ( not pass) the exam if you  don’t study hard
·         If the bus ____________ (arrive) late I won’t catch the plain
7.    Write the missing word in these REPORTED SPEECH sentences. (0’2 each)
Choose the words from: WOULD /ME/ SHE/HATED/HE/HIS/HER/HIM
·         “ I hate you”
Peter said to me that _______   _______   ______
·         “John will help me with my luggage”
Alice said that John ___________ help her with _________ luggage
8.    Complete the following sentences with a correct PASSIVE VOICE form and the following verbs (0’2 each)
BUILD/STUDY/SPEAK/SERVE/MAKE
·         Lunch ____________ at 2 o´clock
·         French ____________ in this hotel
·         These trainers ______________ in China
·         This museum ______________ in 1832

·         Mathematics _____________ in this University

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario