lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

Inglés 4º Presencial - Lunes 23 de mayo

Ejercicios de repaso para hoy

1.    Fill in the blanks with WILL, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE(0’2 each)
·      I promise I _____________(work) harder
·      Lucy ______________ (travel) to France next year
·      The plain ____________ (arrive) at 5 0’clock
·      Perhaps Peter __________ (meet) Mary
·      Look! That car ______________ (crash)
2.    Fill in the blanks with a correct  MODAL VERB. Use CAN’T, SHOULD, MUST, MUSTN’T or MAY (0’2 each)
·      My brother _________ get up early for work
·      You ____________ (park) your car on the yellow line
·      You _____________ (eat) more vegetables
·      It _________ (rain) tomorrow. Take your umbrella
·      I’m sorry, I _______ help you with your homework
3.    Fill in the blanks with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN (0’2 each)
·      Sorry, Mary, I can’t hear _____
·      Your book is interesting, I like ____
·      Mary’s children are unpolite. I don’t like _____
·      Mary loves John, but John doesn’t love _____
·      I listened to Peter, but Peter didn’t listen to______

4.    Fill in blanks with a correct INTERROGATIVE WORD (0’2 each)
·      ________ is John? He is in Australia
·      _____________ is your brother? He is 32
·      _____________ do you go to the gym? By bicycle
·      _________ do you usually read? I read in the afternoons
·      ____________ books did you read in Summer? 3

5.    Complete the following verb chart (0’1 each + 0’1 for a full hit)

Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
PAST SIMPLE
(You / Read)



PAST CONTINUOUS
(He / run)



PAST
PERFECT
(They / break)



6.    Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets and make a correct CONDITIONAL sentence (0’2 each)
·      If it rains I __________ (not come) back home
·      She won’t go to your party if you _________ (not invite) her
·      If I get a job I ___________ (buy) a car
·      You ______________ (fail) the exam if you  don’t study hard
·      If the bus ____________ (arrive) late I won’t visit you
7.    Write the missing word in these REPORTED SPEECH sentences. (0’2 each)
Choose the words from: WOULD /ME/ SHE/LIKED/HE/HIS/HER/HIM/MY
·      “ I like your book”
Peter said to me that _______   _______   ______   book
·      “Peter will help me with my homework”
Alice said that Peter ___________ help her with _________ homework
8.    Complete the following sentences with a correct PASSIVE VOICE form and the following verbs (0’2 each)
BUILD/STUDY/SPEAK/SERVE/MAKE
·      Tea ____________ at 6 o´clock
·      English ____________ in this hotel
·      These CD players ______________ in China
·      This palace______________ in 1832

·      Latin _____________ in this University

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario