miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2015

Inglés 1 Presencial - Martes 17 noviembre

En clase empezamos a trabajar una redacción sobre "my favourite day"

Lee esta sencilla y corta redacción para ayudarte y recuerda que debes entregarla el próximo lunes.




My favourite day

My favourite day is Sunday, because nobody works on Sunday, and it is usually a happy day.

I never get up late on a Sunday. I usually have a big breakfast (fruit, eggs and cereals). Then, I usually go for a run or a swim. I love all kinds of sports. It makes me feel alive and happy.

At 12 o'clock I come back home. My family have lunch together every Saturday. I have got a big family and we always have a good time together.

In the evening, I often read a book or go to the cinema with my wife. We usually have dinner at a restaurant.
As you can see, I love Sundays!.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario