miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

Inglés 1 DIST - Martes, 3 de noviembre

En clase hicimos ejercicios de repaso del verbo have y del verbo to be.
Estos son similiares. Intenta hacerlos y recuerda que puedes mandar las soluciones al profesor via mail para que te las corrija.


1. Escribe HAVE o HAS:
- Mary ________ got a cat
- They __________ got a new house
- My friends ________ got new bicycles
-The bank ______ got big doors

2. Escribe HAVE/HAVEN'T o HAS/HASN'T
-Susan _______ got a car. She can't drive
-We _________ got a ticket. We can't go to the concert
- _______ you got my pen?
- She can open the door. She ________ got a key

3. Escribe HAVE GOT/HAS GOT o HAVE/HAS
- She __________ breakfast at 8
- They ____________ a big house
- We ____________ a coffee with Peter
- My father ___________ two dogs

4. Escribe HAVE GOT/HAVEN'T GOT // HAS GOT // HASN'T GOT o HAVE/HAS

- I __________ any money. I'm poor
- We _________ lunch at a restaurant
- My sister _________  a shower in the morning
- Sally _____________ a new car. It is fantastic!
- You ____________ brown hair. It is blond!

5. Rellena los espacios utilizando el verbo TO HAVE (con got o sin got) o el verbo TO BE:

-Mary ________ hungry.
-They ________ dinner at 8.
-Peter and Sharon __________ a baby
-My brother _______ 23 years old
-It __________ very hot today. Open the window.
-The boy ________ thirsty. Give him some water.
-You ___________ beautiful eyes.
-I __________ a drink at a pub on Saturdays


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario