jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencial - Miércoles 27 de abril

Ejercicios de repaso:

1. Fill in the blanks with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN.

- I met the new teacher, Mr. Smith. I like ______
- I like your new shoes. Where did you buy _______ ?
- We live near Sarah, but we never see ______
- Peter bought a new house. I like _______
- Mary, I can't understand _______



2. Look at these sentences and write the MISSING WORD/S (reported speech)

- Peter said: "I am a doctor"
Peter said that (         ) was a doctor

- They said: "We can't do anything"
They said that they (                   ) do anything

- She said to me: "I saw you yesterday in the park"
She said to me that (          ) saw me (                            ) in the park

- Peter told me: "'I'll help you"
Peter told me that he (               ) would help (             )

- He said: "My children are playing football now"
He said that (       ) children (            ) playing football (              )

3. Change these sentences into REPORTED SPEECH
- Susan said to Mary: "I like your new dress"

- They told me: "You are our best employee"

- He told her: "I will marry you"

4. Change these sentences into DIRECT SPEECH
- My father told me that I was a good son

- He said that that student was working very hard

- They said that it would rain the following day


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario