martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Inglés 2 Presencial - Martes 19 de abril

Ejercicios de repaso para el examen del lunes que viene:

1.   Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE
·      My parents __________ (go) to Madrid every week
·      John ___________ (study) English in Ireland
·      We _____________ (not watch) TV in the mornings
·      Susan _____________ (not play) any instrument
·      _______ you _________ (like) fish?
2.   Put these words in the correct ORDER
·      sometimes/they/have/apple juice/for/breakfast
  • mother/like/vegetables/doesn't/My/
  • never/Sally/to/goes/London
  • they/work/in/office?/Do/an/
  • usually/We/dinner/at/o'clock/have/six
3.   Fill in the gaps with A // AN // SOME // ANY

·      There is _____ elephant in the picture
·      Have you got _______ money?
·      There are _________ tomatoes in the fridge
·      Can I borrow _____ pen, please?
·      There aren’t _________ children in the class
4.   Complete this chart

COUNTABLE
UNCOUNTABLE
BREAD


POTATOES


CHEESE


SALT


ORANGES



5.   Write the TIMES and DATES
·      1.30
·      3.25
·      4.50
·      4th Ap
·      26th Jul
6.   Fill in the blanks with a correct POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE
·      This is my brother’s house and this is ______ garden
·      Alice, I really like _________ shoes!
·      These are my friends. ________  names are John and Graham
·      Villamayor is a small town. ______ population is 500 people
·      My parents and I live here. This is ________ house

7.   Fill in the blanks with THERE IS//THERE ARE in affirmative, negative or interrogative
·      ____________ two trees in the garden
·      ____________ a cinema in your town?, No, ____________
·      Is there a dog in the house? Yes, ___________
·      ____________ any milk in the bottle

8.   Guess the missing WORD

·      You make wine with G________
·      O____________ is a fruit and a colour
·      I am a vegetarian, I don’t eat _M________
·      Carrots are my favourite _V___________
·      I always put 2 spoons of _S__________ in my coffee
·      Take your umbrella, it’s _R__________ today

·      My favourite season is _S___________. There are a lot of flowers


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario