jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

Inglés 4 Presencial - Miércoles 17 de febrero

Repasa los contenidos de la clase anterior (los tres tipos de futuro, su forma y su uso) y practica con este ejercicio, similar al que haremos en el examen:


Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE, GOING TO or FUTURE SIMPLE
  • Sally _____________ (study) Mathematics at University
  • I have a big problem. - Don't worry.I ____________(help) you
  • Maybe they ________ (come) to my party
  • The plain _________ (arrive) at 5 o'clock
  • Look at those cars! They ____________ (crash)
  • My sister ________________ (travel) to France on holidays.
  • The show _______________ (start) at 5.30
  • I think I _______________ (stop) running now. I'm tired.
  • Look at that lion! It _________________ (hunt) the gazelle
  • The course _________________ (begin) in September.
  • Maybe Harry _____________ (marry) Mary.
  • My exam __________ (start) at 6 o'clock
  • Sarah __________________(study) German next year
  • I think I ____________ (stay) at home tonight
  • Look at the clouds, it _______________ (rain)
  • Maybe Mary __________ (fail) the exam


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario